[TUHS] banner (was troff was not so widely usable)

Brian Walden tuhs at cuzuco.com
Wed Feb 17 05:29:50 AEST 2021

BTW that is the same Sam Harbison that co-authored "C: A Reference Manual" -
https://www.amazon.com/Reference-Manual-Samuel-P-Harbison/dp/013089592X

His memorial page is here -
https://paw.princeton.edu/memorial/samuel-p-harbison-74

Those in the Pittsburgh area will recognize that family name.

His father (also Samuel P. Harbison) obituary is here -
https://www.nytimes.com/1976/07/20/archives/samuel-harbison-dies-in-pittsburgh.html

Some information on his grandfather (and yes, also Samuel P. Harbison) is here -
https://sites.google.com/site/1009davisavenue/history
who ran this - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbison-Walker_Refractories_Company