[TUHS] UNSW batch availability (was Re: Abstractions)

Ron Young rly1 at embarqmail.com
Mon Feb 22 14:13:49 AEST 2021

Hi:

     I've been following the discussion on abstractions and the recent
messages have been talking about a ei200 batch driver (ei.c:
https://minnie.tuhs.org/cgi-bin/utree.pl?file=AUSAM/sys/dmr/ei.c). I
have access to DtCyber (CDC Cyber emulator) that runs all/most of the
cdc operating system. I'm toying with the idea of getting ei200 running.

In looking at things, I ran across the following in
https://minnie.tuhs.org/cgi-bin/utree.pl?file=AUSAM/READ_ME

> The UNSW batch system has not been provided with this
> distribution, because of its limited appeal.
> If you are unfortunate enough to have a CYBER to talk to,
> please contact us and we will forward it to you.

Does anyone happen to know if the batch system is still around?

thanks

-ron