[TUHS] Question

Ed Bradford egbegb2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 18:58:58 AEST 2021

Thank you for responding. My recollection is that one of your
folks put the spelling corrector into the shell so when I typed
the wrong letters for a directory or file, the spelling correct
would help. It was particularly noticible in the "chdir - cd" shell
command. Do you recall any such person and if so, did he (and it
was a he) use Peter's work?

There was a distance algorithm that was far better than anything I've seen
since. Yes, please send me Peter's contact information.

I am

Ed Bradford, Ph.D. Physics, retired from IBM
Pflugerville,TX
egbegb2 at gmail.com

PS: We chatted sometime in 1980 or so about
adding database capabilities to the interactive
environment. I was interested in adding it to
the Bourne Shell at the time.

--
Advice is judged by results, not by intentions.
  Cicero