[TUHS] The 2038 bug...

Stuart Remphrey stu at remphrey.net
Fri Jan 8 08:50:10 AEST 2021

Hmm, 76 (hopefully), retired (hopefully), so won't care (hopefully).

Unless retired & broke & can still concentrate (*somewhat doubtful, even
now?!*) -- in which case a good opportunity for truly excessive
overcharging to find & fix all those 32-bit time_t syscalls & re-retire
rich, happy, and braindead...

(*Hi Dave, from PTA/PTC days, btw; reminds me of SFA forms, ptcburp at Bond
Uni Research Park*)