[TUHS] sam leffler, rob pike

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Mon Jan 18 03:00:36 AEST 2021

Andrew,

Thanks for letting us know.  CCing TUHS as you did and BCCing a few others
that may not monitor the list.

FWIW: the graveside service was wonderful.  His daughter Devin did a super
job in her eulogy.

That said, I am passing on a message from the family.   For those of us
that knew him and worked with him over the years, the family is asking for
memories to be added here:

Benjamin's Park Memorial Chapel - Memorial Book