[TUHS] EGREG

Andrew Hume andrew at humeweb.com
Mon Jan 18 15:39:04 AEST 2021

the evidence looks damning, but i still can’t recall.

i will, however, admit to this driver incorporating some code
my cat typed. i had left my (sam) editor open on the driver
and the cat trampled on the keyboard. unfortunately, it was centered
on a octal constant (setting some bits in a control register) and so went
undetected for a few days. darn kitty!

andrew