[TUHS] Fwd: Choice of Unix for 11/03 and 11/23+ Systems

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:58:36 AEST 2021

Hello!
You mention having gotten the Shoppe collection of images up on Simh.
Now I worked out how to bring up the boot disk that way without any
problem. But, ah, never did figure out how to bring up the user disks
in the collection. When you have the time, can you provide me with
some information on how you did all of that?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com