[TUHS] David Tilbrook, RIP 2021-01-15

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu Jan 28 08:00:06 AEST 2021

Greg,

Andrew Hume mentioned it to the list on Jan 15 (Message-Id: <
09B601EA-DA27-4A5D-B373-E914760F05CF at humeweb.com>), as he was looking for
a couple of email addresses for some of us that worked with David in past
lives.

That said, the family is asking any of us to add remembrances here:  Benjamin's
Park Memorial Chapel - Memorial Book

FWIW: I participated in the live stream of the Graveside ceremony.  His
daughter did a super eulogy.  I'm not sure if there is a replay available.

Many of us that knew him, will miss him.

Clem
ᐧ