[TUHS] First machine to run rogue?

Dan Cross crossd at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 07:09:42 AEST 2021

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 9:07 AM Clem Cole <clemc at ccc.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 8:15 AM Dan Cross <crossd at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It is; it looks like it was first distributed with 4.3BSD-Tahoe. The
>> sources there are listed as "public domain rogue", but I'm not sure about
>> the provenance of that code.
>>
> That sounds right, you should ask Ken Arnold offline, I bet he had a
> better idea.  He would have made them available to Keith.

Great idea. I reached out on linked in, but don't have an email address for
Ken. Anyone have his contact information?

I'm curious if e.g. Mary Ann has any thoughts here, since she took over
maintaining curses at some point and might have gotten some of the inside
story?

Thanks for the responses so far, all.

        - Dan C.