[TUHS] Is C obsolete? (was Re: [tuhs] The Unix shell: a 50-year view)

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Tue Jul 6 01:36:10 AEST 2021

Steffen Nurpmeso wrote in
 <20210705151732.6PbNl%steffen at sdaoden.eu>:
 |Larry McVoy wrote in
 | <20210705144314.GV817 at mcvoy.com>:

Just to mention that i did address Larry McVoy, no, as can be seen
in the Mail-Followup-To: header.  I do not know why this Python
program removes him from Cc: just because it strips his name from
its actual to-be-send-to list, likely to "avoid duplicates" or
something, what i think what happens here.  Very unkind.  Not me.

--steffen