[TUHS] Good News:

Caipenghui Caipenghui_c at 163.com
Tue Jul 6 22:18:56 AEST 2021

UNIX history memoir has been published in China (publish by posts and Telecommunications Press in China) and translated into Chinese. It is also called name "UNIX legend" in China. I'm going to buy now.

If you're in the computer industry, it's exciting just to understand how these buzzwords came into being. Even if you don't have a deep technical background,

You can also benefit a lot from these ides that shine with genius.

I have been looking forward to a Chinese book about the history of Unix development for so many years, and now I can finally see it.

Thanks  bwk and other guys.