[TUHS] head/sed/tail (was The Unix shell: a 50-year view)

John Floren john at jfloren.net
Fri Jul 16 10:02:21 AEST 2021

On Thursday, July 15th, 2021 at 4:18 PM, Jim Davis <jim.epost at gmail.com> wrote:
> I remember trying to use the C compiler on that DEC-20 but never got
>
> very far with it; I thought the SAIL compiler was more interesting.
>
> Shows what foresight I had...

Speaking of SAIL (and I suppose further derailing an already derailed discussion), I've occasionally looked for more information about the environment (typically whenever a book or article briefly mentions SAIL as a place with lots of custom hardware and software) but come up with little. Anyone know of good description of SAIL computer systems?

john