[TUHS] MtXinu calendar (was Re: 386BSD released)

Norman Wilson norman at oclsc.org
Mon Jul 19 06:44:11 AEST 2021

Unlike most here, I always pronounced Mt Xinu with an
eye, not an eee.  I don't know where I got that, though.

I did know Ed Gould via USENIX and DECUS, but that doesn't
make my pronunciation correct.

As an aside, anyone know where Ed is these days or how he's
doing?  I last saw him at a USENIX conference, probably in
San Jose in 2013 but I'm not sure.  He showed up just for the
reception; he'd retired, and had cut away most of his famous
beard because he was spending a lot of time sailing and it
got in the way.

Norman Wilson
Toronto ON