[TUHS] Systematic approach to command-line interfaces

Dan Halbert halbert at halwitz.org
Sat Jul 31 23:05:47 AEST 2021

The "click" CLI parser for Python I think would be of interest to you:
https://click.palletsprojects.com/. It has support for sub-commands and
nesting. It's not grammar-based internally, as far as I know.
Also I think PowerShell has some interesting concepts, though I've not
looked at it in detail.

Dan H.