[TUHS] Fred Grampp

Andrew Hume andrew at humeweb.com
Fri Mar 12 01:31:47 AEST 2021

fred was certainly a character.

perhaps ken or rob might confirm this, but i recall at least one of the canoe trips demonstrated
the effects of dropping flour sacks onto canoes from a small airplane. (i was not present on any
of these trips, but heard this from grampp.)

he was also responsible for occasionally buying bulk bags of barely digestible cheese crackers
(we called them cheese awfuls) and leaving them in the Unix Room to be eaten.