[TUHS] tabs vs spaces - entab, detab

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Tue Mar 16 07:24:23 AEST 2021

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021, Steve Nickolas wrote:

> I repurpose the Windows keys as something actually useful to me: compose
> keys.

I thought about remapping them, but couldn't think of anything useful to
me.

Anyway, my current keyboard is a MacBook, and the last time I prised out
the CAPS LOCK I damaged the keyboard so I merely ignore it in Keyboard
Preferences.  I still can't think of a use for it these days, but I guess
it's for compatibility with those mechanical things.

At least there's no damned Windoze key to get in the way...

-- Dave