[TUHS] Surprised about Unix System V in the 80's - so sparse!

George Michaelson ggm at algebras.org
Thu Mar 18 09:22:42 AEST 2021

I often think about Quartermains book "the matrix" and also Carl
Malamud's time couch-surfing his contact list.

Both of them were very much "of their time" -you wouldn't need to
write "the matrix" now, because convergence has taken care of many of
the meta-net issues Quartermain talked about.

Carls problem on the other hand, just got monetised into AirBNB