[TUHS] Remember the ed thread?

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Tue Mar 30 07:14:18 AEST 2021

Whatever we had, it was slow.  Printed one char at a time.  So you got
good and memorizing the code and only asking to see it rarely.

Be funny trying to explain this to my kids.  I think they'd get it at
some level but really have no idea how much we worked to not let the
printer do anything.

--
---