[TUHS] How to use Dennis v6?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Thu May 20 05:22:35 AEST 2021

    > From: Clem Cole

    > search is your friend:

The number of people who come here asking for help, who apparently don't know
how to do a Web search, is pretty astounding. Get off my lawn.

    > The first hit is Noel's great text:

Actually, I didn't write that; another CHWiki contributor imported it from
the Web. (Wouldn't touch SIMH myself... :-)

Most of the other pages at the bottom, in the 'See also' section, I did
write. Some of them might actually be useful. Also, at the bottom of the
'Installing UNIX Sixth Edition on Ersatz-11' page, there are links to a
couple of external pages that have lots of info on how to upgrade a V6
into something semi-usable.

	Noel