[TUHS] H.J. Lu Bootable Root & Base System disks

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Wed May 26 17:45:00 AEST 2021

It took me years of on and off to finally figure out what the heck a Tahoe even was.

Spoiler for anyone who wasn’t there when it happened it’s a Harris HCX-9.

The config file has this snippet:

GENERIC POWER 6/32 (HCX9)
With other bits that fit the bill in the source.  With that said I don’t think there is any system ROM or firmware dumps or did it use a writeable control store?

But then again there is some movement on an RT emulator and there is the 3b2 stuff so maybe there only needs to be a ‘push’…

I’m far too novice for that kind of thing.