[TUHS] Book Recommendation

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Mon Nov 15 00:37:28 AEST 2021

I wanted to pass on a recommendation of a new book from MIT Press called:
“A New History of Computing” by Thomas Haigh and Paul Cerruzzi, ISBN
978-0-262-54299-0

Full disclosure, I reviewed a bit of it for them and have been eagerly
awaiting final publication.

I do expect a lot of the readers of this mailing list will enjoy it.  They
did a super job researching it and it’s very complete and of course,
interesting.  FWIW: the work of a number people that are part of this list
is nice chronicled.

Clem
--
Sent from a handheld expect more typos than usual