[TUHS] having issues with simh and setting up dci for unixV7

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu Oct 21 11:58:03 AEST 2021

FWI:  You'll probably have better luck with the KL/DL interface.   And it's
already in the system, since the console is on the first one.
# cp hptmconf myconfnf
# echo 3kl >> myconf

If you are really adventurous with simh, then configure the DH11 and it's
associated DM11 interface, which from a performance standpoint work a lot
better and have all the RS-232 signals supported [which is something one of
the PiDP folks was recently trying to get going].
# echo 2dh >> myconf
# echo dhdm >> myconf

ᐧ