[TUHS] Interesting commentary on Unix from Multicians.

Adam Thornton athornton at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 13:33:06 AEST 2022

If anyone wants a login on a basically-stock Multics 12.7 system, let me
know in private.  It's running on a Raspberry Pi, and I've really never
done anything with it other than a minimal amount of poking around.  It's
exposed to the 'net through https://mvsevm.fsf.net.  If there are other
systems there anyone wants access to, lmk.

Adam