[TUHS] The MGR window system and the Macintosh

Grant Taylor via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Fri Aug 5 09:07:05 AEST 2022

On 8/4/22 2:29 PM, Al Kossow wrote:
> you can find the original c.s.unix files here
> http://sources.vsta.org/comp.sources.unix/volume17/mgr

Oh ... that's going to be a slippery slope.

I've already downloaded 108 MB and plan on integrating the messages into
a Maildir where -- I think -- my MUA will make it trivial to read
messages.  }:-)

I looked through the index.2 file from volume 29 for volumes 28, 27, and
part of 26 where I found half a dozen or more things that I want to
investigate.

I suspect I'm going to be printing that listing and highlighting things
of interest.

I think there's a rabbit hole at the bottom of the slippery slope that
I'm already sliding down.

> i think I may need to push this to bitsavers. the c.s.unix archive
> was a little more difficult to find than I thought.

Is that your site? Or someone else's.  The URL tends to indicate the latter.

I ask because I'd be happy to mirror it on my site.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die