[TUHS] Documents for UNIX Collections

segaloco via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Tue Aug 9 17:00:31 AEST 2022

Frankly I will scan however I want given I am both paying for the documents myself and scanning them in my own free time.  You can take your elitism elsewhere rather than offering unsolicited criticism of work you aren't even going to do.

Please keep this thread on topic, contribute or don't.

- Matt G.