[TUHS] Documents for UNIX Collections

segaloco via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Wed Aug 10 01:14:57 AEST 2022

I'm literally the one doing it now.  Got a problem with it?  Tough, you're not the one doing *these* documents.  Literally nobody is asking you to take on the magnanimous task of "cleaning them up".  Do it yourself or step aside, but again, don't derail a thread about work I am going to do to lob criticism of work you aren't going to do.  Be childish somewhere else.  Sorry Al is stinking up this thread, this is the last thing I wanted, I'm just contributing.

- Matt G.