[TUHS] Flame award

arnold at skeeve.com arnold at skeeve.com
Thu Dec 8 17:24:09 AEST 2022

Warren,

You certainly deserve this. Yes, TUHS wouldn't be what it is without all
its contributors. But YOU were the one initiated it, YOU curate the
collection and you steward the email list. You started the ball rolling,
and thus you deserve this acknowledgement from the community at large.

Congratulations!

Arnold