[TUHS] Draft 1 of K&R C Book - scan available

Tom Lyon pugs78 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:39:50 AEST 2022

I finally got myself a decent scanner, and have scanned my most prized
relic from my summer at Bell Labs - Draft 1 of Kernighan and Ritchie's "The
C Programming Language".

It's early enough that there are no tables of contents or index; of
particular note is that "chapter 8" is a "C Reference Manual" by Dennis
dated May 1, 1977.

This dates from approx July 1977; it has my name on the cover and various
scribbles pointing out typos throughout.

Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OvgKikM8vpZGxNzCjt4BM1ggBX0dlr-y?usp=sharing

p.s.  I used a Fujitsu FI-8170 scanner, VueScan on Ubuntu, and pdftk-java
to merge front and back pages.