[TUHS] Clever code

Rudi Blom rudi.j.blom at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 13:30:59 AEST 2022

I vaguely remember having read here about 'clever code' which took into
account the time a magnetic drum needed to rotate in order to optimise
access.

Similarly I can imagine that with resource restraints you sometimes need to
be clever in order to get your program to fit. Of course, any such
cleverness needs extra documentation.

I only ever programmed in user space but even then without lots of comment
in my code I may already start wondering what I did after only a few months
past.

Cheers,
uncle rubl
--
The more I learn the better I understand I know nothing.