[TUHS] A few comments on porting the Bourne shell

Jon Steinhart jon at fourwinds.com
Sat Dec 31 06:53:41 AEST 2022

Ron Natalie writes:
> I was just happy when VR2 came out and found someone had undone all
> those macros that were in the original code.

On an amusing note, a while ago I had polled folks on a different
mailing list on items to include in a starter tool set for my daughter.

Steve:
  Hi Jon, highly recommend DeWalt 20V drill, here is my checklist for my boat
  tools.  Might be something there to add.  Some clearly not but didn't scrub.

Jon:
   Thanks.  I was thinking that I should also get her one of those adapters that
   connects a { to a BEGIN :-)

Steve:
  Looks like this

  :-}