[TUHS] Lorinda Cherry

George Michaelson ggm at algebras.org
Wed Feb 16 10:09:12 AEST 2022

I wrote a major part of the UQ phone directory in EQN, to post process
T/Roff output so the existing bromide-mechanical printing braces for
grouping common phoneline holders could be done in the new
phototypesetter. Eqn was the tool which got me out of a self-dug hole
over-promising delivery of "print-equivalent" outcome here.

I use BC as a daily driver like most people. I never quite got DC, and
wondered at the duality of them. Very interesting to have the
background explained.

The trigraph spelling checker sounds wonderful.

Thanks for posting this.

_G