[TUHS] Lorinda Cherry

Marshall Conover marzhall.o at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 07:59:44 AEST 2022

Oh wow - a week or two ago I linked this video to a coworker who asked
me how to "get into" nix systems when he saw me chaining a few
commands together with pipes. Lorinda's section was one of the ones I
pointed to as 'definitely pay hard attention to this bit' - well,
maybe up until the coffee sipping with the numbers being read out. (Of
course, that's not to say the rest of the video isn't important!)

Thanks all for sharing your memories.

Cheers,

Marshall