[TUHS] Lorinda Cherry

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri Feb 18 02:38:26 AEST 2022

Damn, you guys found a bug in my venix emulation:

% echo 99k2vp8opq | ./git/venix/tools/vm86venix/venix
./git/venix/tools/vm86venix/disbt/usr/bin/dc
pid 70803 (venix): sigreturn eflags = 0x0

I'll have to see how hard it is to setup my Rainbow 100B running Venix and
if the benchmark works there or not.
Or if this is a bug in venix's dc...

Warner