[TUHS] Lorinda Cherry

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 08:09:51 AEST 2022

Diomidis,

Thanks for the reading suggestion. I've done a lot of work with n-grams.
Nice to see a pragmatic treatment of the subject. Too bad I didn't read
it back in school. BTW, Volume 1 UNIX System Readings and Applications
(reprint of 1978 BSTJ 57:6 part 2 - the UNIX issue) is available at:

http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/att/unix/UNIX_System_Readings_and_Applications_Volume_1_1987.pdf

And, volume 2 UNIX System Readings and Applications (1984 BSTJ 63:8 -
the 2nd UNIX issue) is also available, at:

http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/att/unix/UNIX_System_Readings_and_Applications_Volume_2_1987.pdf

Much cleaner than the other copies.

Will