[TUHS] v7 source code for sh

Rob Pike robpike at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 04:44:46 AEST 2022

I undid all the macros for the v8 shell, with Steve's blessing, before
doing the key work on that shell. But no one outside cared about any of the
research Unixes after v7, sad though that is to admit, so his macros and
griping about them lingered on in the world.

I did the same to adb, which turned out to have a really good debugger
hidden under a few serious bugs of its own, which I fixed.

-rob