[TUHS] FYI: Internet Old Farts Club

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Thu Jan 27 10:36:25 AEST 2022

Some of the folks here might like this FB group...

Internet Old Farts Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/internetoldfarts/

> This group is for self-declared Internet Old Farts, who want to discuss any aspect of the the Internet or its history. People in this group had their bits walk up hill both ways.

> Welcome to the Internet Old Farts group.
The purpose of this group is both social and technical.  Feel free to revisit the past, explore the future, grouse about technical problems that you or others created.  Feel free to self-aggrandize, complain about your least favorite standards organization or its politics, and how those young whippersnappers are running the show today.
By participating in this group you are admitting or proclaiming that you are indeed an Internet Old Fart.  Perhaps we should give a prize for the youngest and oldest Old Fart.

-r