[TUHS] Ratfor s

arnold at skeeve.com arnold at skeeve.com
Mon Jan 31 17:13:59 AEST 2022

Thanks for the link. I skimmed it and will read it later.

What struck me was the splitting of the editor into front and back ends
that did not have to be on the same machine. Rob Pike used that design
for "sam" somewhat later. I wonder if he got the idea from 's' or came
up with it on his own... (Dough, thoughts?)

Thanks,

Arnold