[TUHS] Stuart Feldman's EFL

Skip Tavakkolian fariborz.t at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:53:47 AEST 2022

In mid 80's I worked at Microrim for a short time. There was an effort to
port R:Base (in Fortran) to Unix (especially Xenix). There was a Fortune
Systems 32:16 machine running For:Pro (v7). It had EFL. I vaguely recall a
discussion about going the Fortran->EFL->(might be easier to port to)->C
route. I was there to help, but was a greenhorn and way in over my head.