[TUHS] Documentation for Unix 4.0

Stuart Remphrey stu at remphrey.net
Wed Jun 15 11:53:08 AEST 2022

Yes, tuhs.org:80 &443 could permanently redirect to www.tuhs.org so
browsers update to the full canonical name (assuming that's the desired
name).

Though I think Norman was drawing an analogy between A-records/hard links
and CNAME/symlinks, then observing that prior to 4.2BSD in 1983 there were
no symlinks only hard links, ditto CNAMEs in RFC-882, also 1983.
So if we're going back further, we shouldn't use them (it breaks down a
little when considering A-records though, since we can't easily not use
those!)