[TUHS] Source code for SCCS (was Re: Re: Documentation for Unix 4.0)

Stuart Remphrey stu at remphrey.net
Wed Jun 15 15:32:16 AEST 2022

> https://publications.opengroup.org/
> as the official repository,
> where I don't find anything about SCCS
Pubs.OpenGroup links to their unix.org site, which amongst others includes
the Commands & Utilities std, though not the code, which may include SCCS
(I didn't check further):
https://unix.org/version4/xcu_contents.html

If the SCCS commands are standardised there, I expect (hope?) the file
format is also specified in one of those docs, for file interchange
compatibility.

(Ongoing maintenance is handled by the Austin Group, also linked from there)