[TUHS] forgotten versions

Angelo Papenhoff aap at papnet.eu
Sun Jun 19 19:02:23 AEST 2022

It brings up one other question for me though:
rsc made a repo of the plan 9 kernel source code (https://9p.io/sources/extra/9hist/)
(which can now be found in git format too: https://github.com/0intro/9hist)
But what about the non-kernel parts of the system?
Is there a chance of getting the user space stuff as well? Does it even
still exist?

aap