[TUHS] Research Datakit notes

Tom Teixeira tjteixeira at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 29 01:54:41 AEST 2022

Christensen-style disruption sounds rather like Gresham's Law ("bad
money drives out good"), but I don't think the mechanism is the same:
one can hoard old silver coins and sell those at a profit for the silver
content, but there's no premium I know of for better technology --
probably because "better technology" seems to imply aesthetics, but
newer, "lessor technology" is likely to be much faster while using less
energy.