[TUHS] Documenter's Workbench versions

Andrew Diller dillera at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:17:54 AEST 2022

Thanks for the info. I managed to delve into the release notes for this package on IRIX. Seems like IRIX has a really nice tool called strangely enough 'relnotes' which will parse and show the release notes like man pages. Here are some snippets from the DWB:

------------

     Software Option Product        Documenter's
                                      Workbench

       Version                        4.1.3
       Product Code                   SC4-DWB-4.1.3

       System Software Requirements   IRIX 5.3 or later

------------

However they do mention this:

-------------

     1.3  Product_Support

       Silicon Graphics, Inc., provides a comprehensive product
       support maintenance program for its products.

       If you are in North America and would like support for your
       Silicon Graphics-supported products, contact the Technical
       Assistance Center at
       1-800-800-4SGI.

       If you are outside North America, contact the Silicon
       Graphics subsidiary or authorized distributor in your
       country.

But they may not answer :)

-andy