[TUHS] Alive?

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Tue Mar 29 10:31:11 AEST 2022

On Monday, 28 March 2022 at 17:00:22 -0700, Bakul Shah wrote:
>> On Mar 28, 2022, at 4:23 PM, Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog at lemis.com> wrote:

>>> My impression is that there is much less traffic on pretty much all
>>> the mailing lists I am on and I am wondering why.
>>
>> Yes, I had noticed that too.  I had assumed a US holiday or some
>> such.  Was there one?
>
> It seems to be a longer term trend than a holiday or a month of
> Ukraine war. May be people are moving to newer platforms (forums,
> twitter, reddit, discord) or newer topics.

I never cease to marvel at peoples' capacity for masochism.  But there
are other things too, like the daily FreeBSD commit mail, which also
seems to have dipped a few days ago.  And that's frequently an
indication of some more global holiday than Cesar Chavez.

But it's interesting to read about Cesar Chavez.  Thanks to whoever
mentioned it.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.