[TUHS] TUHS web server has changed

Patrick Audley paudley at blackcat.ca
Sun May 8 02:13:44 AEST 2022

On Thu., May 5, 2022, 7:38 p.m. Grant Taylor via TUHS,
<tuhs at minnie.tuhs.org> wrote:

> On 5/5/22 3:26 PM, Warren Toomey via TUHS wrote:
> > Yes, I plan on moving to Mailman 3.x. I'm hoping that I can import
> > the raw TUHS mbox (currently 130Mbytes). This, unfortunately,
> > will break the hyperlinks in the current mail archive
> > athttps://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/tuhs/
>
> Let's chat about this when the time comes.
>
> I strongly suspect there is a way to retain functionality for the old
> links, even if they are simply redirects to the new location.  -- I have
> some ideas.  }:-)

When I saw this, I started to think, "I bet we can make a regexp for that".
Apparently, I do too much text processing.  I'm up for helping process the
archive if needed with sed, perl or some such.

--
"...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
  lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of