[TUHS] First Unix-like OSes not derived from AT&T code?

Henry Bent henry.r.bent at gmail.com
Wed May 11 06:28:09 AEST 2022

On Tue, 10 May 2022 at 15:34, Richard Salz <rich.salz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Armando Stettner is probably most famous for the NH license plate
> "Ultrix"  The NH state motto, which appeared on all their license plates,
> was "Live Free or Die"

 I was very fortunate to accidentally stumble on an '80s Ohio license plate
that had "VAX" on it, and it sits proudly on display next to my MicroVAX
3100 memory boards and a sadly now deceased PMAG-F.  I picked up the
graphics accelerator back when you could have old hardware for little more
than a song, and I'm glad that I did as it seems that few people bought it
at the time.

-Henry