[TUHS] Reaction to the 3B2 at Bell Labs

arnold at skeeve.com arnold at skeeve.com
Mon Nov 28 01:29:47 AEST 2022

Many schools were similarly gifted; I had them both at Georgia Tech and
at Emory.  They didn't see a lot of real use. The one more-or-less cool
thing they had was a soft power switch; pushing it started an orderly Unix
shutdown (usually).  Once in a while one had to yank the cord from the
wall to shut it down.

Arnold