[TUHS] Reaction to the 3B2 at Bell Labs

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Tue Nov 29 21:33:19 AEST 2022

It would be nice to get more technical information on the 3B2s.  As late
as 2016, I had reached out to Ed Eckart the archivist at Alcatel-Lucent
and Seth had contacted William Caughlin at AT&T archives for more
information.  Both seemed to indicate the systems were still in use at
some customer sites and thus detailed technical info (eg. schematics,
theory of operation docs, etc) could not be shared with the public.  But
that sort of information was preserved and safe.

If anyone has contacts into either organization, a gentile nudge would
be appreciated! :)

-Alan