[TUHS] The USL Toolchest from the 80s and 90s

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Fri Sep 9 08:19:52 AEST 2022

Mike Haertel's quest for the 5620 tools got me thinking.    Does anyone
know of an archive of the USL Toolchest at large?  It would be cool if
someone had the whole thing on a single tape.  But, I suspect many of us
have pieces of it. I'm not sure I know all the pieces that made it up.  But
I would like to see the USDL section of Warren's Archive include a sub
directory Toolchest with the collected parts - from Korn shell, the final
version of Writer workbench, to DMD tools and the like.  IIRC the final
edition of PCC2 was released as part of it.

thoughts?
Clem