[TUHS] DMD 5620 simulator

Rob Pike robpike at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:23:31 AEST 2022

I wish we had found a consistent way to manage the client/server (or as we
called it, terminal/host) separation. Every program did it a different way,
with varying levels of success. We didn't push hard enough on it at the
time, but Plan 9 came about in part by thinking about the problem, and to
be honest so did JavaScript.

-rob